Visible from the outside only.
In 1607, Henri de la Tour d'Auvergne founded the Académie des Exercices. Around 80 Huguenots were trained here in weapons handling and warfare. The Academy was closed by Louis XIV in 1685. In 1629, the Lambermont mansion was grafted to the Academy buildings. In 1688, the Académie des Exercices and the Lambermont mansion were purchased by Denis Rousseau, a cloth merchant. In 1726, the whole construction became a royal linen factory.
More information in the brochure "Parcours Sedan".